Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Longwood Gardens CREATIVE FLOWERS MASTER CLASS
Ready to up your game? Want to elevate your flower photography to a higher level? Then this is the workshop for you.
Each day will be filled with shooting, helpful critiques, lectures, demonstrations, and personal attention. The entire workshop will be educational, inspirational, and fun!
Throughout the week you will learn a wide variety of creative and new techniques, including how to:
- find appealing subjects
- recognize "good" light and how to work with it
- learn the freedom of working without a tripod
- isolate the subject for an artistic effect
- learn how to see with an entirely new vision
- learn how to use line, shape, and color to your best advantage
- use selective focus
- control the background
- understand how to break the rules effectively
- use post-processing quickly and easily in Lightroom and Photoshop
- add textures and other techniques in Photoshop and other software
This is like two workshops in one - improve your artistic vision and your shooting skills, AND learn new and easy ways of working with Lightroom, Photoshop, and more.
WHERE: Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
WHEN: September 9 - 13
LIMIT: 12 photographers
FEE: Regularly $2495, BUT register before June 1 for the Special Discount rate of $1995
FEE INCLUDES: Personalized attention, daily instruction, image critiques, creative ideas and approaches, Lightroom Tips and Tricks, Photoshop techniques, and all Garden entry fees. [Not included are lodging, meals, and transportation. Special lodging rates have been arranged.]
Monday, September 9 - Workshop begins at 7PM on Monday evening, September 9 with a Welcome and Teaching Session.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, September 10, 11, 12 - each day is filled with shooting time at the Gardens, Lightroom and Photoshop instruction and more, image critiques, discussion of creative techniques, and fun!
Friday, September 13 - workshop ends at 10AM after breakfast and a wrap-up session
TO REGISTER: Call or email Mollie with questions or to register. I hope to see you there!