Thursday, November 24, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Wishing you a wonderful, warm, holiday filled with love and laughter. 
May it be one of your best ever. 

At this time of giving thanks, I want you to know how much I appreciate your support, your friendship, and your always welcome comments. 
It is a pleasure to forge friendships with people who love 
photography as much as I do. 

I hope that by sharing my knowledge and my passion 
it has helped you to enjoy photography even more. 
And I hope to see you soon at a photo workshop or tour.

With warmest appreciation,

Mollie 

 

TECHNICAL DATA
1/125 sec. at f/5.6, ISO 3200.   Canon 70-200mm f/4L IS lens set at 98mm, on Canon 5D Mark III.  Handheld.

TODAY'S QUOTE: "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."  --John F. Kennedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment