Monday, November 23, 2015

New Spring Workshops Announced


The November newsletter is out! View it here 

If you do not currently receive the newsletter, you can subscribe for FREE simply by sending an email to awakethelight@charter.net and put the word YES in the subject line. That's it. Your subscription will begin right away.

This macro image was shot at mid-day, using backlight to punch the yellow color. Because most flower petals are translucent, when they are backlit they seem to glow from within. 

Learning how to identify the quality of light and its direction is crucial to becoming a better photographer. All Awake The Light workshops and tours incorporate training on lighting, and much more. We always strive to provide individual attention and a huge of amount of information. Education is the hallmark of all our workshops and tours. I hope you can join me on an adventure or workshop soon!

TECHNICAL DATA
Shutter Speed 1/500 sec.  Aperture f/2.8.  ISO 200.  Lens: Canon 100mm macro f/2.8.  Camera: Canon 5D Mark III.  Handheld.

TODAY'S QUOTE: "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."  --Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment