Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Holiday Greetings


MERRY CHRISTMAS

HAPPY HANUKKAH

HAPPY KWANZAA

I returned home today from my travels in Patagonia and Antarctica. What a trip. It was superb and beyond my wildest dreams! Because of limited internet service I was unable to post a Blog while I was away, but I did post some images on Facebook. You can check them out at this link
https://www.facebook.com/Awake-The-Light-123508281034128/

The image in this blog was taken in Antarctica on a beautiful day with calm seas and blue skies. Antarctica is the most amazing and breath-taking place I have ever been. Its pristine beauty, expansive wildness, its wildlife, soaring mountains and massive icebergs have made a deep and permanent mark on me. I am already dreaming of going back.

I wish each of you a joyous and peaceful holiday season. Whether you celebrate Christmas, or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa, I hope it will be filled with warmth, and the love of family and friends.

At this special time of year it helps to think back and appreciate all the wonderful things in our lives. I am grateful for all the opportunities and spectacular travels that photography has provided me. And I am also grateful for your support and encouragement. I cherish my family and friends, my clients, and this amazing planet that sustains us. May we preserve and nurture Mother Earth since she is the only home we have.

TECH SPECS
1/2500 sec. at f/11, ISO 400. Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II lens set at 120mm on Canon 7D Mark II body. Handheld.

TODAY'S QUOTE: "The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us."  --Terri Marshall






No comments:

Post a Comment