Sunday, January 28, 2018

Honored To Be Asked


I was honored to be asked to be one of a small number of photographers showcased by Hunt's Photo and Video. This is part of an article I wrote for them that appears in a special section of their website. Check out the entire article here   http://specials.huntsphoto.com/photo-tips-and-reviews/mollie-issacs_nature-wildlife.html

The photographic community thrives when we all help each other. That is a big part of why I love running workshops and tours. I am able to share knowledge and ideas, inspire creativity and enthusiasm, and learn from you as well.

So when a company like Hunt's seeks to help photographers learn more and improve, not just sell products, we all win. For that we owe them a hearty "thank you."

I have purchased many products from Hunt's, and find their knowledge, willingness to help, and customer service second to none. And be assured that when I recommend a company or a particular product, it is based on personal experience. My endorsements are not for sale. I do not get paid for recommending products or companies.

I always deal with Alan Samiljan at Hunt's. If you mention me and Awake The Light, he will bend over backwards to get you what you need as quickly and easily as possible. Email him at alansamhunts@gmail.com or asamiljan@huntsphoto.com OR call him at 781-462-2383.

At the end of the day, my goal is to help you learn all you can about photography, art, and creativity, and to motivate you to always strive for improvement. Aim for the stars!

TODAY'S QUOTE: "The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement."  -- Helmut Schmidt    

No comments:

Post a Comment