Friday, July 28, 2017

Just For Fun


This majestic eagle, seen on the recently completed private yacht cruise in Alaska's Inside Passage,  was caught in a comical pose. He had been performing for our cameras, swooping, catching fish, and generally feeling his oats. But when he turned to fly away, I happened to catch, well, not his best side. When I looked at this image, it struck me that his tail looked like a ballerina's tu-tu, and his feet were his toe shoes. And then to make it perfect, he turned his head as if asking "does this tu-tu make my butt look big?"

Now I will never be able to look at an eagle's tail the same way again!

TECH SPECS
1/8000 sec. at f/7.1, ISO 1600. Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II lens on Canon 7D Mark II body.
Handheld.

TODAY'S QUOTE: "Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance."  --Martha Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment